Saturday, September 17, 2011

Love,life,fool

Dear diary,I was thinking about my life that I spent mostly over 30 something without any interesting life i can said my life was so dull and boring,every hour plus 7day my routine is same,I'm been thinking how to make my life more interesting and more colorful,iam kind a person who have a lot of dream but why iam stuck in here?sometimes mostly regret what I pass.but now I was enjoying writing,hopefully become a writer which can amazed people with my book someday.if that day will come.but I should write anything that make me focus on something I like.it's can say that writing is 1st thing conscious I want I mean the thing that I like to do.I hope some day I can take a good picture around the world And write a story behind that picture.so I should wait until when to make all this cometrue?Feeling useless,hopeless,unhappy all that feeling I just can wrote down in this blog it's my sanctuary place.

No comments:

Post a Comment